Important Update Regarding COVID-19
Regular face-to-face student appointments are cancelled. Students are encouraged to stay home and minimize social contact as much as possible. Your teacher will remain in contact with you via Remind, Email, or phone while we transition to distance learning. We will continue to monitor the health and well-being of both staff and students throughout the following 30 days, and will make adjustments to that timeline, and update you accordingly, if necessary.
SBCUSD will provide grab and go meal service for children Monday through Friday during spring break, which begins March 23rd and ends April 3rd. A grab and go lunch and the next day’s breakfast will be provided from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. to children 18 and under at the following schools:
- Pacific High School,1020 Pacific Street
- Alessandro Elementary, 670 Ramona Avenue
- Wilson Elementary, 2894 Belle Street
- Riley Elementary, 1266 North G Street
Beginning Tuesday, March 24, the California Charter Schools Association will be providing meals during spring break at the same times as listed at:
- OFY SB1: 985 South E St, Suite A
Children must accompany parents and/or guardians when obtaining a meal.
Phone: (951) 653-3085
Fax: (951) 776-2097
23651 Sunnymead Blvd
Moreno Valley, CA 92553
There are no upcoming events.
Join Student Council!
- Complete the pre-registration at studenttrac.com/registration/ofy
- Call the center to schedule a registration appointment.
- Parent/guardian must be present with the student (if under 18)
- Please bring immunization records